Men's Cuzco Jacket
On a damp fall day or a frosty 5 degree winter morning, this jacket is the one you’ll grab. The Cuzco jacket offers versatile protection that is addicting. It can be worn as primary protection or its compact design lends to its use as a liner under a shell. Wear the jacket skiing, hiking, to outdoor events or shopping assured you will be comfortable and look good.
- 50 degree comfort range.
- 3 “ Storm collar
- Two exterior hand warmer welt pockets and two interior chest pockets to hold personal items securely.
- Draw string waist and bottom hem give custom fit and maximum protection.
- Heavy YKK zipper with a double placket.
- Knitted llama cuffs for comfortable protection.
Care and Maintenance
Our llama fabrics are easy to maintain and clean. Launder as needed following our recommendations to keep your garment looking fresh and new.
- Wash the garment alone using the gentle cycle of your washer and cold water.
- Use shampoo for soap (without conditioner).
- After washing, lay the garment flat to dry (Do not use heated dryer).